SkepticReport is always looking for writers!
If you can write about a subject from a skeptical point of view, you are always welcome to submit your paper to SkepticReport.
The paper can be of any length, as long as it is in either Word-format or plain text. It can contain images, as long as they are either copyright free or you own them yourself.
The SkepticReport is not responsible for the content but serves only as an open forum. Contributors can at any time, for no reason, withdraw any of their own papers. SkepticReport can likewise remove any paper, for any reason.
Do not send papers before you have received an OK for your proposal.
- You can publish under your real name or a pen name.
- Your identity must be known to SkepticReport. This will be kept confidential.
- You must allow readers to contact you via email, through SkepticReport (your email will not be shown, unless so desired.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your material.
- You are the sole owner of your material. SkepticReport publishes, but does not own.
- You are not allowed to post other people’s material without proper permissions. “Fair use” is of course allowed.
- You are allowed to link to your own personal website or the organization you belong to.
- Where prudent, links to other sites and other references are allowed. Spam or advertisments for commercial products are not allowed. References to commercial products are allowed, if the reference isn’t considered marketing.
- All quoted material must be credited to the original author and a link given (when available) to the original work.
- Evidence must be sought at all times.
- Any decision by SkepticReport can be appealed, but SkepticReport has the final say.